Day 4 of the year
Wednesday, January 4, 2012 // 0 comment(s)

1. Sent sister off to Kolej Tunku Jaafar. Her hostel room so damn cozy! So comfortable omg so nice. I really love her room. And her college actually looks like a college. Lol. Unlike UTAR, as I once said, it looks like a goddamn factory. Lmao. I got really dizzy during the journey. Sigh. Anyway slept a lot and listened to music.

2. I ate a lot. I'm forever in the full state. I don't even get hungry anymore since the first day of 2012. My parents kind of made sure that we have no chance of even be hungry. Omg I so gonna gain weight urgh die die die.

3. My sem 3 timetable is out. The time is okay though I need to wake up early every single day thank you so much UTAR wth. I got okay lecturers. Not satisfied with Bio and Chem lecturers but I can't complain too much.

4. I don't wanna face my results anytime soon.

5. I shall go enjoy now. Watch tv, read novel, eat mangoes..

6. Speaking of that, I got to go now to enjoy. Lol.

7. Oh and I'm gonna start my MUET course soon.

Happy holidays for whoever having holidays. And hah in your face, for whoever who are studying. Lol.

Labels:

Post a Comment