Outing after depressing maths test
Sunday, July 3, 2011 // 0 comment(s)

Maths test at 9-10am. Omg everyone so damned unsure the answers. Apparently I needa spend Vivian a meal if I get full marks. That is never gonna happen. :(

Six of us crammed into Jue's car and went to Times Square. Super nice things at super cheap prices! Guys had fun shopping at Low Yat. == Chih must they look so bored when we're doing our awesome shopping?

I bought a super super huge teddy bear for only 110 bucks! It would've cost 300+ at Ipoh Parade. Seriously. Jia Ling helped me carry it most of the time. So many people commented and wowed at it. Lol.

I also bought 2 necklaces, a pair of flats, a Jay Chou mini fan and revision books. Haha Had Subway for lunch by the way. Had the footlong one omg so damned longgggg. I almost died. Thank god Jin Lun helped me finish half of it. :D

Then went Ampang Point and back to Jue's apartment.

McD for dinner. o.O :)

Pictures next post from Bloggeroid.

Labels:

Post a Comment