Avatar.
Tuesday, December 29, 2009 // 0 comment(s)

I think my memory ki siao already. I seriously not sure when I watched this show lo. FML. I think its on Sat la whatever lah. I went and watched with bro. Ate lunch with parents in Black Canyon before that. Heh. Sis was with her friends watching The Treasure Hunter. Told you nice one lah. :D Anyways. I got to know that Sandra was there and her other 49 churchmates. Thats what she told me. Same cinema. :) So anyway. This movie so rocks.




Pro

1. IM SO IN LOVE WITH THE FUDDING NATURE AND SCENERY AND ANIMALS AND EVERYTHING ON PANDORA! Omg its so beautiful lor. The animals especially those glowing ones. And The Tree. And the floating mountains. Gawsh. ♥♥ Go watch it yourself.


2. The storyline. I like it. Its in year 2154 or 2054 I think. And got till like, 24 months. HAHA. My bro pointed that out to me. I didnt even notice at first. Heh. I like like like.


3. Loads of actions. If you like action movies, this one is awesome.


4. 3D effect. Okay la. Obviously Ipoh tak da 3D one. But dunno why almost like 3D already. Can feel vibration and all. Omg if watch 3D ma die, so fudding scary. Lol.


5. The avatars and the people on Pandora. LOVES. Tall, muscular, lean. :D Idk la. Looks weird at first. But nice!


6. And no, I didnt cry. Heh.


7. FUNNY TOO. Heh. Humor, rmb? Humor.


Con

1. WHOAH I TELL YOU AH THE MOVIE SO SUPER LONG CAN DIE WTF. 3 HOURS 3 HOURS!! GOI WUI. Long, but I think worth it. ;D


2. Like, damn fake to us now. But maybe it will happen one day. HEY I THOUGHT EARTH DYING IN 2012? Why 2154 still got Earth one?


3. The bad guys are merciless. So pretty punya place also can bomb till like that.


4. AND SCIENTIST CANNOT DIE. FML.


Okay done.


MUST WATCH!


*****************************************


Im a PRIMADONNA too. ♥

Labels: ,

Post a Comment