I forgot.
Monday, November 16, 2009 // 0 comment(s)

Im so obsessed with Jaejin recently. Damn yeng during his perfs for Love Letter. Even got new hair.
FT Triple. Vocal, drummer, pianist/Leader. HOT.


School was fun. Idk. But I was damn high lor. We talked bout bunch of horny and gross but funny stuffs. ♥ We started a convo page in my notebook in order to finish it up. Then we started a Facebook page. SO FUNNY LOR. Hilarious shit. :D I talked too much so in the end I got sorethroat. Sigh.


Went for Physics tuition. Yay. Next week last lesson. But know what? That bunch of early-risers want to have class at 8.30am!!!! WTF. MAD. Ugh. Mood was bad the whole time. Tired/Sleepy/Mad.


Came home. Watched the recorded You're My Destiny/Fated to Love You. I ♥ the show lor. Heh. Dylan didnt appear though. =( He's so hot. Sigh.


IM PROUD TO ANNOUNCE THAT I FINISHED MY BIO ASSIGNMENT! AFTER 3 DAYS! LOL.


Okay. Gonna print it now and WeiChing's as well.


Btw. You guys are all my ex-friends now. Happy leh?


Post a Comment