When sorrow took over.
Saturday, September 12, 2009 // 0 comment(s)

HyunJoong, do me a huge favour and get well soon. I love you. <3
Jaebum, SIGH. He's no longer a 2PM member. This picture is so ironic.


KL, GOOD LOCK IN YOUR TRIALS. JIA YOU.


She was walking along some street she recognised but couldn't remember. She felt the chilly wind and thunder shaking the ground so-very-slightly. She walked under the moonlight. Reached the park and saw him with her. She stopped dead in her tracks. Spun around and ran. Ran for her life.


I forgave you. I tried so hard. After all that, I forgave you.


Now I can't stop listening to G-Dragon's Heartbreaker. Damn. The starting was HOT. Damn. Damn the blonde hair. Damn damn damn. Its awesome. Oh my gad. The red checkered heart I used to doodle all the time is ON his eye. LOL. The dance is awesome shit. god. He's short. But the dance was energetic. AND LOADS OF APPLES WITH CUT OUT HEARTS. Lol.


LOLLI LOLLI OH LOLLIPOP. WOOTS. I KNEW JING LOVES IT. I KNEW IT!


So. Man Utd-Tottenham match tomorrow. Oh and Arsenal-Man City. You should know who Im supporting. YAY. Cant wait to watch.


BY THE WAY.
WORLD CUP QUALIFIER UPDATES
ENGLAND-CROATIA awesome 5-1
PORTUGAL-HUNGARY 1-0
BRAZIL-CHILE 4-2


YAY. WHOEVER I SUPPORTED WON.


All those tears caused this massive headache. Let me kill myself.


The dream went on and on. Till she saw nothing but darkness. Only darkness that surrounded her.


TAEYANG'S SONG-Look at me only IS NICE. :)
I MISS SEUNGRI ALREADY. TSK.


CIAO. GOTTA GO.

Post a Comment