SHINee, FT Island and Kibum.
Wednesday, September 23, 2009 // 0 comment(s)

Nah. Bryan, this is KIBUM from SUPER JUNIOR, you katak dalam microwave. ;) He's cute huh?









Note Key at 5.48. Hilarious shit. Haha.


So funny la. They kept attacking poor Key. Lol.



God. Jonghun looked REAAALY experienced. Lol.




God. Key and Jonghun so sexy! Lollies. Seunghyun's imitation. HAHAHAH.


Woke up kinda late today. =) Practised piano. Came online. Slept. Bio tuition. Gadd. "chloroplast receives sunlight, electrons get excited then it what?" "Discharged." "Yeah, but I want another word." "EJACULATED!" Its actually ejected. Lol. Mad. Then spent my time watching those vids above. LOL. MUST WATCH. ITS SO FLIPPIN HILARIOUS. Gaddd. I still dunno whether I shud watch the ManU-Wolves match later at 2.55am or not. Lol.


AND I DON CARE ALREADY. IM GONNA GO WATCH WHERE GOT GHOST TOMORROW. HMPHH. ROFL.


I still wanna watch those vids again. These boys are so CUTE! Made me lolled like dunno what. Yeah. So. Bye.


One question: should I or not?

Post a Comment