Im fussing too much.
Thursday, September 24, 2009 // 0 comment(s)


Yeah. Mr. Hot Kwon.


I slept at 5am this morning. Lol. Man Utd-Wolves 1-nil. Boring match. No goals at all till after half time. Diu. Woke up at 11. Watched Another Cinderella Story for like, the 3rd time. The Drew guy is hot. Lol. Then then. STUDIED! Okay. Chill. ThenIstudied. See. Calm. Monotonous. Lol. Im finally in the middle of Chapter 2 of History. Lol. *GLARES* I know what you thinking. CHAPTER 2 ONLY MAR. Damn you. Went JJ. WHEE. No movies yeah so, bought a slippers in Vincci. Mumma don let me buy bag. =( I shall buy next time. I 3 MONTHS NEVER BUY BAG ADY! Slept for half an hour and went for tuition. MMG SEMUA ORANG ZAMAN JAHILIAH I TELL YOU. Came home. Ate Black Pepper Udon Noodles. AWESOME!


Anyways. when I came back, I switched on the TV and saw Villareal playing against Real Madrid. The score is 2-nil. Ronaldo scored at the 2nd minute. Kaka scored for a penalty. HEE. So cute! ThewayRonaldorunsissoflippinfunnylor. Hahaha.


And apparently I only love my Korean boys. =)


Anyeong!

Post a Comment