All that's left of me.
Monday, September 21, 2009 // 0 comment(s)

New group. MBLAQ. The guy with sunglasses is Jang goon. And the one with HOT ABS is Lee Joon. I cant really differentiate the rest yet. They look pretty hot. Woots. Lol. We'll see.


Woke up by Sis saying Kim Bum's on TV. It was that award show in 2007. He was surrounded by hot dancers. He's so cute! Saw Big Bang performing Lies. Them and SuJu got 2 prizes each I think. Then I watched a bit of PS I Love You. Hilary Swank's face is so long. Blahh. Slept.


I shall put on a few Kim Bum's videos here. MUST WATCH! Its all so flippin CUTE! Seriously.



That's like so flippin cute of him!



FLIPPIN HILARIOUS SHIT! WHAT A BIATCH FOR MAKING ME LAUGH SO MUCH.



This is even flippin cuter. Note what he flippin did at 0.04. SWEET BABY JESUS!



MY FLIPPIN GADD. Note 0.31. HAHAHAHAHHAAHA.


Know what? Just watch this videos when you're flippin sad. HAHA.


Fav word: FLIPPIN! ;) Anyeong.


*******************************************

Post a Comment