Orange Sports Car, WaiLynn Wants You.
Saturday, August 1, 2009 // 0 comment(s)

"I want my money back.. I want my money back.. I want my money back.. Just enjoy the show.."


LOLLIFYING. Visit Science 1's blog for my day in school today for Rangers Farewell. =) And also bout my whole week. pffftt.


Then went for tuition. Alone. Wheee. So. Without PeiQi distracting me, I managed to be amazingly attentive. And. I finished the whole Rumusan in 10 minutes. Which caused me to sit there like an idiot doing nothing for another half an hour. Actually I wasnt doing nothing. I was reading my book. Then the teacher saw I think. So he just casually said to the whole class, Kalau sudah habis buat bagi mereka yang cepat, buatlah karangan panjang itu supaya tak buang masa. SHEESH. So I did 2 paragraphs in 10 minutes then went downstairs ady. hahahaha. Bought some sandwiches opposite Andajaya. Fetched Dad and Sis to go to tennis court. It was drizzling. Saw PeiQi playing. HAHA. Waved at her. Thank god this thing wasnt like damn official. HAHA. Then went under the roof. IT WAS RAINING. I think I brought the rain. OKAY LAH FINE. I know Im not that great. Hmph. Anyways. PeiQi stopped playing. And we talked. While my mum sent my Sis and Dad home FIS(not to mean but i find this funny, thanks to Jing! UGH). Then came again to fetch PeiQi, Bro and ME. Lols. Everyone at the tennis court looked so.. roasted. hahaha.


Came home. Bathed for the 3rd time. And then slept. =) I loved my sleep just now. Woke up and ate the AWESOME black pepper noodles. hahaha. Oops. And Im here since then. SHIT.


NOW ONLY IM WATCHING THE BOF MOVIE THING. LOL.


ANYWAYS. GONNA CONCENTRATE ADY. ANYEONGG.


PS: Why don i see myself concentrating half this much for my studies? HMM.


PPS: He Was Freakin Damn Hot. I Know.


PPPS: Im So Pissed That HE Doesnt Have A Better Taste.


PPPPS: I shud stop this. But Its so FUN!


PPPPPPPPPPPS: I WATCHED FREAKY FRIDAY LAST NIGHT.


PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPS: I MADE JOSES PROMISE TO WATCH NEW MOON. LOLLIES.


KAY. SERIOUSLY. ANYEONG. =.=

Post a Comment