Sunday, February 1, 2009 // 0 comment(s)

im so freakin lazy to talk bout CNY. because. just because.


there's no connection at all the whole freakin week. until yesterday, but my tigress of a sister OF COZ says its her turn to go online. well. i have no idea why. its always her who wins. and so. i printed out all the 4 tamaduns stuff for Sejarah and had to flee because she might kill me anytime. and its so freakin scary. yes. she's that scary. if you don know that, you don know her.


we had some CHINESE NEW YEAR HOLIDAY HOMEWORK. why is there even such a thing? i wonder. i drew that nonsense Sejarah map. and am stuck. haven finish the detailed notes yet because i got so lazy last night. im so dead.


went JJ yesterday to hunt for the workbook my Maths teacher wants. its not there. when we went and asked the Popular fella, he professionally said out of stock. lol. i think my whole class went and grabbed all ady. SIGHS. so dead. so freakin dead. bought The Chocolate Run by Dorothy Koomson. i unofficially read all her books already. =) ate the Oreo McFlurry. again. its super yummy.


and im still wondering why our Sejarah teacher got the idea that we're gonna be very free during CNY. she assumed that we'll be so bored she gave us loads of work. WHATTHEHELL. seriously. i went to Dad's side from Sunday to Tuesday. went Mum's side on Wed. Thursday was the day everyone visits us. continuously. Friday, my relatives came on the way back to Kuantan. and so. i started my work on Saturday. and realised im sick and lazy on Sunday. so now what?


I DIDNT GO FOR TRAINING. because i woke up with my throat burning. its like that every morning. it tends to get worse everyday. wth. SEE JOVIN! and. my arms are aching because i threw those POP POP stuff. WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH ME. like that also can get muscle aches. i have no idea Jill went or not. i think she did. IM SO SAD NOW. officially.


i started watching The Wizards of Waverly Place. okay. thats so lame but she's cuter than Hannah Montana lah please. scratch this whole paragraph.


right. back to CNY. and the pictures later or something. im too lazy to walk to my room to bring my phone and the USB and come back to the comp. oh and my room is just next to me. WHATEVER. eve, GOT SICK! woohooo. great way to start CNY. and went Seremban. went to my Grandma's house. ate. checked into the hotel. The Royale Bintang. its okaaaayish i guess. went back to grandma's place to eat. and LET ME TELL YOU. I DON KNOW HOW TO GAMBLE AND SO I DIDNT LOSE ANY MONEY. =) because i didnt gamble. and no one gambled. why is my family so weird? NO ONE GAMBLED. i didnt because I DON KNOW HOW TO ALTHO JOEVY SWORE TO TEACH ME. but i THINK the rest of them knows right? anyway, no money lost. back to hotel and wished almost everyone in my contacts list happy cny. and those i don have in my list, i think i wished them thru their blogs. im sucha nice person. =]

1st day. got angpaus. extra money. because of my results. WHEEEE. im so happy. but let me tell you again. all my angpau money DOESNT add up too 1k. because my mum didnt even give me alot because she said im a spendthrift. she doesnt want me to simply waste money. BUT MY FRENS SAID IM A VERY THRIFTY PERSON. really. anyways, at night. had dinner at our hotel. i love to eat the LOU SANG THINGO. =) the food were awesome. especially the fried NIAN GAO. AND the fried RED BEAN. delicious. hahaha. not to mention, we actually laughed about Lazy Susan for 2, TWO! days. lazysusan.lazymichelle.lazytoeatsusan.lazysusantoeat. lazytoeatsusan.blogspot.com. HAHA.


2nd day. went grandma's house. ate. went home. before RODDICK FINISHES HIS MATCH WITH DJOJKOVIC, THE FREAKIN ARROGANT. and anyway, djokovic that fella said that he apparently got injured and so RODDICK WON. =) nvm. tennis later. went home packed again.


3rd day. went Alor Setar which reminds me of drought. it hadnt rained for god knows how long. its so freakin hot there. seriously. and my youngest cousin brother is so cute. =) my cousin sis which is the same age with my sis is so tall and big. GOD. TALL! how impossible. i played basketball because there's an roof-ted basketball court. i can actually manage to make the ball in the hoop for almost everytime except a few times. =] i think because everytime we watched movie, Kai and me will go play in Capcom for awhile. and that helps alot. HAHAHA.


4th day. relatives came. cousin brother's girlfriend is so huge. omigod. no offense. hopefully none taken. but seriously. then some Datuk came. with a Datin. well, duh. then ex-neighbour came. we only ate our dinner at 9. x_______X


5th day. relatives came again. its another bunch of relatives lah.


and yeahh. thats it. and anyone watches Australian Open? ITS SO FREAKIN AWESOME LAh. so yengg! in the Semi Finals, Federer beat Roddick straight set. woohoooo. then Nadal beat Verdasco 3-2. Nadal, seeded 1 actually took 5 freakin hours to beat the seeded 14th Verdasco. and this means, verdasco is REALLY REALLY good. its a very awesome match. seriously. Verdasco could had won easily if i hadnt been cursing him to double fault the whole time during the last game. LOL. seriously, when i said DOUBLE FAULT DOUBLE FAULT, he double faulted. and Nadal won because Verdasco double faulted on the last point. sooo sad. but we were all so happy the dumb-cute Nadal won. now we get to see him play with Federer. WHEEE.


AND OMYGOD. JAY CHOU TOOK PRIZES TWICE-TWICE!- AT THE CHINA'S FASHION CARNIVAL THING. OMO. OMO. HE'S SO FREAKIN YENG LAHH. LOL. THE WAY HE COPPED. LOL. SO CUTE. AND SINCE THE WHOLE THEME IS CUTE, HE HAS A CUTE BEAR THING ON HIS SO-YENG COAT! OHMYGAWSHHH. SERIOUSLY. AND THE 2ND TIME HE TOOK HIS PRIZE HE CHANGED HIS OUTFIT. ANOTHER SO-FREAKING-YENG SUIT. AND HE SANG!! OMO. HE SANGGGGGG! HE SANG THE TIME MACHINE. SO CUTE LAHHHH. AND THERE'S THIS KOREAN GUY WHO WENT AND GOT HIS PRIZE EARLIER ACTUALLY ASKED FOR PERMISSION TO SAY ONE MORE THING. OH AND THIS GUY KNOWS SOME CHINESE. KNOW WHAT? HE SAID, *IN CHINESE* IM SO HAPPY TODAY BECAUSE I GOT TO SEE JAY CHOU ZHOU JIE LUN! OMO. AND HE SAID JAY CHOU IS SO FREAKIN POPULAR IN KOREAN. AND NOW NOW. NO ONE IS ALLOWED TO TALK BAD BOUT HIM BECAUSE HE'S MINE! AND YOU MIGHT AS WELL BE TALKING BAD BOUT ME. AND IF YOU REALLY WANNA TALK BAD BOUT HIM, TALK BAD BOUT ME! I DON MIND. =) okay. this is a fan girl paragraph. IM SO HAPPYYYY.


it took me forever to realise that you don care. i was so oblivious.


anyway,
HAPPY SCHOOLING. gah.


ps: pictures later. about 5 minutes later. lol. this post is too long already. so i'll put it in the next post.

Post a Comment