Malicious fire, words.
Monday, October 8, 2012 // 0 comment(s)

I've always been amazed at how much people gossip. And also at the amount of people who dare to hate but don't have the guts to admit it.

It freaks me out to know that people can be so vicious with the things they say and do just to put down others and probably make them feel good about themselves in the process. It's not like this is odd, it's the norm. I'm not an angel either, yes I do talk about others too but at least what I say will only be the truth. At least I'll give them a piece of my mind subtly upfront before I will actually gossip about it. Because isn't it scary when an apparent friend who is the nicest person to you yet that said friend is also the one most malicious with words to make you look bad behind your back?

One thing I need to clarify, even sometimes when I really dislike a person, I will never ever create false rumours to make everyone else hate that person. I will never try to influence others to dislike the person I dislike. That's downright low. Usually when my friends gossip about other people and try to make me dislike the individual, I will never fall for that. I'd at least prove truth in the gossips before actually making my own opinion about someone.

But well, when people only wanna see the bad points in you, you have no choice but to be misunderstood all the way without even given the chance to explain yourself. I really don't mind if you hate me for me, but if you hate me for what others say about me, then I'm not sure you're just naive or whatnot.

We used to play a game where we line up in a row. The first person will whisper a statement to the second person. And this continues to the last person and that last person is supposed to announce out loud what he hears. How often does the last statement turn out to be the exact same statement as the initial one? It most probably will never be the same. Does everybody not understand the concept of gossips? You listen, you judge, that's all. That's alright but when after judging, you change the story, you twist words and spread the gossips, then you should be judged. You should be judged for being eager to spread fake rumours, for being too desperate to win friends over using gossips, also for being too damn pathetic.

Although not everyone can do this, but seriously, freakin keep a secret if it's meant to be a secret. I can do this, why can't anybody else? Desperate for friends? Desperate for attention? Then sorry to say, you won't be trusted with any secrets anymore, no matter how curious you are. Also, people, be careful of those who say they can keep secrets but in actual fact, they can't shut their damn mouth.

Actually, I'm not even angry at people who can't keep secrets because I've never really told any secrets to anybody. I'm just overwhelmed with some people's ability to twist such a neutral statement from me and make it sound really really bad. I really am amazed.

Bitch, you win, because I can never be half as hypocritical as you. & I'm proud of that :)

Note: To be honest, this whole blog post except the last statement isn't solely based on what happened to me recently. More like I finally have the opportunity to express my accumulated disgust after this incident. So, sensitive people, please don't feel like every freakin thing I  say is directed to you as if you're that important. Cheers.

Post a Comment