Happy 4th anniversary, 2PM!
Tuesday, September 4, 2012 // 0 comment(s)










I've been a Hottest for about 3 years and a half now. I've been through multiple comebacks and 3 anniversaries but before I met this awesome bunch of Hottests on twitter, I felt like I'm in this fandom alone because obviously no one in real life is a Hottest and with no one to spazz and analyze things about oppars, I felt alone. However, things have changed and I'm very very contented that I'm in this amazing fandom with amazing oppars and amazing bunch of Hottests.

Anyways, once I was a self-proclaimed Hottest, the controversy happened. Yes, I was around for that incident. I'm not gonna relive that period of time because it's so heartbreaking for 2PM members themselves and also Hottests. It's so sad to see our leadja, Jay leaving 2PM like this, yet still so supporting of 2PM the whole time. And when during the next award show, 2PM members just broke down and cried and dedicated their award to their once leadja. Tbh, when they cry, I cry as well. Yes I'm this emotional when it comes to 2PM (and Jay Chou as well hehe). I cried like ten million times alone from 12am to 1am while trying to trend #4HOTTESTyearswith2PM. I saw pictures, I watched old videos, I read the members' tweets and especially when Khun tweeted, I bawled like it's the end of the world.

All these incidents: Jay's controversy, Junsu's dad passing away, Taec getting injured and Khun's accident. Also, when the members were ill throughout these 4 years. 

The first comeback I've seen of 2PM is Heartbeat & Again and Again. I remembered waiting in front of Music Bank every Friday like a faithful Hottest even though during that time I used to nap in the afternoon or when I had to go somewhere, I would at least record their performances and repeat them again and again. They were very known because of their beastly looks. Only a real Hottest who watched all their variety shows and who knew them as they are, knows that these 7 boys are actually still young teens and are in fact dorks. They each have different personalities that make fans go crazy all around the globe. They are my inspiration to continue working hard and strive, remember "so we don't stop, we can't stop, until we reach the top"?

Wooyoung. Fake maknae and dancing machine. You'll always be my bias, first and forever. You're my squishy yerrow baby in a hoodie who has a soft spot for chicks (literally). Your voice is the main reason why you're my bias at first and then it's not that simple anymore, your flexible body that never fails to amaze me, how you don't mind doing weird funny stuff to entertain other people, how you always look so awkward and disinterested at everything (exactly like me :D), how you take care of other members when in need and also how you are so considerate about thinking for other members before accepting the offer to release your solo album because you thought you weren't good enough. Woodong ah, you are good enough, you are perfect to me. Don't change, stay the way you are. I love you.

Junsu. The vocalist, oppar daegu style. You are constantly ruining my bias list tbh. I find myself sometimes getting carried away and cannot stop reblogging your pictures while being mesmerized the whole time! What are you, Kim Junsu? You know how to have fun while working. You somehow have the ability to attract people's attention. Your voice, your passion, your talent. It's heartbreaking to have you go through your dad's passing without being there, it just breaks me to see you cry. The song you composed for him, he'll hear it, he will. You always seem so happy but somewhere in me, I can feel how sad you are inside, how much you long to break down and cry every time you're reminded of your abeoji. It breaks me.

Taecyeon. Hulk, okcat, okperfection, oktroll. Oppar, you're everything a girl looks for. You are so big physically but when you cry, you cry like a baby. I unconsciously just wanna pat you on the head and hug you and wipe away your tears and tell you everything is going to be okay. You have so much fun in you. You're always so bubbly and happy behind the camera, however you will switch to your professional mode when you're working. I admire that so much about you. When you got injured because of an arm-wrestling game, I was so worried about you! I mean, it must be serious if Hulk gets hurt right? xD But when I saw you performing with a sling on, I knew you're fine. I knew you didn't want us to worry. Okpar, be strong always and take care of the other 'kids' ok?

Junho. Little Rain. That's what everyone calls him when he used to be on Star Golden Bell. He looks so much like Rain when I first see him! Their 'smiling eyes' especially. I love Junho's smile! I used to watch Dream Team only for him (and Minho tbh). He's so serious in everything he does. He tries his best. He gives his best. He tries so hard to be strong for everyone, but inside, he still needs his members to be there for him. Junho-ya, stay healthy and do you know you're amazing?

Nichkhun. Did you like, walk out a comic? How are you so perfect-looking and how do you have such a beautiful personality? It must be hard for you to start from the bottom. To learn singing and dancing and speaking in korean, when you've just came from another country. You're humble, kind and just a very nice person. You have such an angelic face to match with that beastly body. You've came so far, please don't blame yourself for this recent accident. Come back once you're ready to face the world because we'll be right in front of you, we'll be protecting you. Haters will always be around, you just have to overlook them sometimes. You are perfect just the way you are, stay strong, Khun.

Chansung. The maknae. Him who loves bananas and loves working out and loves writing longass essays on twitter. Oh yes this reminds me that he hasn't tweeted about 4th anniversary yet, 그남자!! He is just a pure kind soul. I still remember at the concert, when he started playing with those nunchucks, I thought, he has grown so much, he is so fine~ Bb, I love you.

4 years and still counting. 4th September will always be a special date to me and the other Hottests around the world. 2PM, we'll not stop until you reach the top! Please have a korean comeback soon! Nichkhun, please come back. Thanks for everything. Thanks for giving us awesome 4 years. Thanks for being strong and healthy. Thank you.

HAPPY 4TH ANNIVERSARY ONCE AGAIN, MY ANGELS.



Labels: ,

Post a Comment