A short update
Monday, January 9, 2012 // 0 comment(s)

I'm too lazy to blog to be honest but I'm conveniently online and here so yeah maybe a few pictures.

By the way, Man Utd thrashed Man City badly in the first half. Rooney scored by a fantastic header at the 10th minute. Then Welbeck scored. And then Rooney scored for a penalty oh yes! He kicked, the goalkeeper saved it but didn't manage to catch the ball so that gave Rooney a chance to head the ball in. Kompany got a red card by the way. Second half. Kolarov and Aguero scored. Urgh was just telling my mum how good these two are and then they score. Ok fine. I was so scared that Man City will continue scoring wtf. Thank god no. :D So Man Utd won. And my brother fell asleep. I don't even know how is that possible ._.

Isabelle gave my sister a super moist chocolate cake before she left. Yums so nice~




Also, I started running on the treadmill to burn off all the calories my mum has been feeding me. Lol she keeps stuffing me with food. Oh gosh! Just now I pretended to say that I'm hungry then her first response was, Go downstairs and heat up the siew pao and eat la. Lol! Omg no wonder I always gain weight when I come home for too long. Haha.

Ok speaking of food, I'm hungry T.T

Labels:

Post a Comment