CNY 2012,
Wednesday, January 25, 2012 // 0 comment(s)

I am happy I actually made effort at the last minute to buy some new clothes and I actually didn't buy anything that I regret like how I did for the past phailed CNY :)

First day:
Morning:


Me and the sister

Us three. Lol at my brother's face. He did it on purpose and didn't actually allow me to post it up but I don't care! Haha.

Night:




Yusang

Father and brother looking alike

Sisters

In ze toilet


Me and the mummy :D

Aunts, grandma, sis, dad, me

4th yusang we had for this CNY at Koh Samui. Lol. But didn't take any pic of us lousang-ing before this.



CNY deco at old town in Ipoh


Super huge disturbing pimple. First ever in my life omg why am I so unlucky! During CNY of all times.

HAPPY CNY!

posted from Bloggeroid

Labels:

Post a Comment