Obsession.
Sunday, April 4, 2010 // 0 comment(s)

Went back Seremban for qing ming. Didnt know about it till last night wtf. Listened to music the whole journey. And yea gotta skip BM tuition. I didnt even know bout it till Peiqi texted me and Joevy called. =.=


And it was violent movie day yesterday. We watched April Fool's Day Sorority Row Disturbia blablabla. Wanna puke already wtf so gross okay. Blah.

**************



Super Junior K.R.Y gonna be in Japan. Okay they're probably always in Japan since its so near to Korea wtf but I need to stalk them. PLUS Sungmin and Donghae gonna be the special guests. AAAH CHOGOSIPO!

Then I seriously wanna skip Pesta Ria and fly to Manila. Im serious. But nobody's taking me seriously. And I have got no money left. Blah. HOW?

Labels: ,

Post a Comment