ANNA.
Saturday, April 24, 2010 // 0 comment(s)

I've been saying, today is a saturday. It seemed like I was in a daze and suddenly I would remember, today is a saturday. What the hell am I doing in school? Seemed like such a waste of time. Actually no. The talks were fine. BUT. They could have been more considerate. It wasn't fun sitting on the floor for 3 straight hours. TWICE. I was so tired. So I was bored and I wrote short stories. Yay me.

*

Chapter 1
There was once a girl who likes her neighbour. Her neighbour is Anna.

Chapter 2
Anna proposes to the girl.

Chapter 3
The girl dies.

Insert Serene's ugly handwriting: WHUTTT. =.= Does the girl have a name?

Chapter 4
Oh by the way the girl's name is Serene.

Insert Serene's ugly handwriting: OH MI GADDD, I know her. Hahaha.

Chapter 5
Anna decides that she likes Sandra because Serene's handwriting is too ugly.

Chapter 6
Serene cries.

Chapter 1
There was once a girl who was bored.

Chapter 2
Her name is WaiLynn.

Chapter 3
So she looked at Anna, Sandra, Serene, Nyit Yi, Mabel and Rujing.

Chapter 4
She died.

Chapter 1
Sandra loves Serene.

Chapter 2
Serene loves Anna.

Chapter 3
Anna loves WaiLynn.

Chapter 4
Anna dies, we all cry.

Chapter 1
There was once a fish.

Chapter 2
The fish is Kim.

Chapter 3
We all hate her.

The End.

Chapter 1
There was once a Rujing.

Chapter 2
She died.

Chapter 1
There was once two really hungry girls.

Chapter 2
They ate Anna.

Chapter 3
There was no more Anna.

Chapter 4
They died.

*

After recess, another talk. Bugger. With dirtier floor. It stained my pinafore. You know what? FML. The speaker was out of topic for the first half. So we used the time wisely and wrote a love story between Changmin from DBSK and Anna, the girl in red dress and red wedding gown. No, Im not gonna post it here. Its too full of bullshit and too long. Find me if you wanna read it. HAHA. I just like the last line.

So we were out by 12.45. Shh. We all ignored the teacher's orders. She said go back to our own respective classes. But we. HAHA. We just walked reeeeeaaallllllyyyy slowly towards the main gate while avoiding teachers from seeing us. Which is quite hard because Anna couldnt stop singing nonsense, Weiching kept talking really loudly and shouted HI PEIQI wtf and Mabel told everyone that we werent supposed to go home just yet but we were trying to do the opposite. Okay FOL. And we all stopped abruptly when we reached the main gate to avoid the CCTV. But Jing kept walking to and fro under the surveillance of the CCTV. Genius. After a crowd of people, only then we walked out. Lol. And there was really a lot of people and a lot of cars I was dizzy. And the gang of them kept doing embarrassing things I wished I wasnt there. Goodness. And they came and fetched us 1 hour later. What an awesome Saturday. Im amused.

Then had a really annoying piano lesson. I couldnt help but sulk. Whatever. I was so sleepy and tired and I couldnt do the aural test. I couldnt sing because I was sleepy and I couldnt hear myself. FML. So I sulked. Good for me. Then I slept. Woke up in time to eat. They ate soooo many pizzas my mum made. But I managed to snag the last 4. Thank god for me. And I drank a lot of cups of Sarsi and Zapple.

One question, why am I in the mood to babble? Idk.

Oh and Im officially a Petal. I LOVE MY FLOWER CINDERELLA.

He's so adorable. He's so random and random and self-obsessed. He doesnt care about the world and he's sso outdated about everything. He doesnt have an iPhone and brags about it. He doesnt care when people hates his hair and nags him to cut it. He doesnt care when people say he's a sissy and that he's too pretty for his own good. He loves his hair and he loves his cats, Baengshin and Heebum. He wears girl's clothes and feel good about it. He is obsessed with the flower thing he brings everywhere. He is obsessed with the fake hair he brings to his radio show. He is obsessed with his cloak he wore for SS2. He loves flashing the peace sign for every camera. He answers questionaires and acts like he doesnt even want to answer it. He likes younger women. He thinks he looks like a doll. He tweets in Korean and refuses to tweet a lotin English because he knows his English sucks. When he finally tweets something sounding serious, he is actually just joking.

Because of all that, I love him.

Guess who he is?

He is Kim Heechul.

And I love him. :)

Labels: , , ,

Post a Comment