Jolly.
Thursday, November 5, 2009 // 0 comment(s)


Since when did he have those biceps? SO DELICIOUS. YUM.


Anyways, Restaurant City so fun! But making me sleepy. Okay Im confused with myself.


So many papers. No tears. Yet. SIGH. Why so depressing one? Still no one wanna gimme a Prada bag as farewell present. Hmph. Meanie!


Yay! Im sucha good role model. *clears throat* Lemme announce this AWESOME news proudly.


I HAVEN'T GOTTEN A B YET FOR ADD MATHS!!


Omg. I was so touched I almost cried. WTF. Tears of joy or something. I seriously thought I'd get a C or something. Coz I really did so badly I wanna die. OMG.


100% Entertainment so nice just now. Like, Jealousy Competition. Lol. Rainie Yang is Alien Huang's first love. So its like so awkward now when Rainie and Show Luo got a movie and they were promoting. SO AWKWARD! Nice to watch though. HAHA.


So sleepy now. @.@


I suddenly have the mood to go layout-hunting. Mine's been so long already. Boo.


Baibai.

Post a Comment