Im so happeh!
Sunday, November 1, 2009 // 0 comment(s)

211TH POST BABBEH!


Went out and watched This Is It. For a second there I was scared. I scared I'll cry. But I didnt! :D This is just another way for those people to earn money thru him. But at least now everyone get to see how much effort he put in his last concert, how a perfectionist he was and how awesome the concert was going to be. Its just so nice that everyone clapped after the movie and everyone stayed there for quite awhile after the movie ended. SO SAD RIGHT?


Wanted to buy empty CDs. Need about 20. But I don have MONNEH lah. Bought a few testpads. Hee.


Then went Riche Montana. Someone and Daniel's mum spent us dinner. Food was awesome! No Kim Bum serving me. Boohoo. WTF. Tried learning how to moonwalk from my brother. But I failed. GRR.


Trying to download more twitter apps but NADA! Boobooboooo.


EH WATCH THESE. UBER NICE LOR!



My Seunghyun!



:D :D :D

Ciaoz.

Post a Comment