Heartbeat.
Saturday, November 14, 2009 // 0 comment(s)

SS501 Love Like This winning on Music Bank! They weren't there though. SIGH.


SHINee's Ring Ding Dong perf. Onew still got H1N1. So. Only 4 of them. MINHO! ♥


FT Triple Love Letter. Whoah. Hot shit. ♪


Edited. This song is so nice. I MUST post it up though no one is gonna watch this. Omg. Jaejin's voice SO NICE! Its my blog song now. Hehehh.




JiaXin came for BM tuition just now. She said Young Man shrank. Lol.


Parents going for dinner later. Sigh. Im gonna be so bored at home. I DON CARE. Im gonna finish Starlit already. Story getting so boring and draggy wtf. The girl so long ady still haven't die. I was sad. Now not already lah.


Im gonna watch Poker King tomorrow. I DON CARE! And 2012 next week la. With the rest of them. :D


Wanna bake but no ingredients. Sad right?


Dad just scolded me for not picking up the phone. ;_;


Post a Comment