Turns and Junctions.
Friday, August 7, 2009 // 0 comment(s)

BIGGEST NEWS EVER!
SS501 MIGHT BE HAVING THE PERSONA ASIA TOUR IN DECEMBER IN MALAYSIA!!


I've just found myself a new excuse. I have an excuse for everything.



But no. Nothing to indicate that I'm delusional or in denial. I never, I repeat, NEVER live in denial. Or I hope so. I think I'm already living in denial by typing out this sentence. Bah.


Yay. Im so happy that I don have to go for Physics on Friday. =) And I had Chem just now.


Kay so. I've decided to finish History tonight and start some Chem already.


Dental appointment tomorrow.


Ps: I hope Egg's gonna be there.


Wait. Scrub that. I deleted his number right in front of him. He just didn't know bout it. Ahh. How i regretted that stupid move. Whatever.


King Kong's on TV3! So sad lah the movie. I was sobbing like crap when i watched it in the cinema last time.


Kay. JYANE.

Post a Comment