Say hello to goodbye.
Sunday, August 23, 2009 // 0 comment(s)

I used to be love drunk,
But now I'm hungover,
I'll love you forever,
Forever is over.


Righto.


YESSSSHHHHH.


MANCHESTER AWESOME UNITED - WIGAN ATHLETIC : 5-0


So. I was watching. =) I was A TAD TOO NOISY. Just a weeee bit. Yeah. So. Only my dad woke up. Haha.


At 56th minute, Rooney scored. WHEEEE. At 58th, Berbatov scored. Its only 2 minutes apart, mind you. At 65th, Rooney the awesome scored. Again. Yesss. At around 85/86th, Owen goaled. He's not completely useless after all. Then, at the last minute, Nani scoredddddd. And Wigan's goalie sucks.


Im so proud of them. HAHAHAA. I cant wait to watch another match. And YOU. Must not likey Liverpool.


And and. I was watching Burning Flame 3 the whole morning on Astro On Demand. Anddddd. The worse thing has happened. I FELL IN LOVE WITH KELVIN CHENG. YET AGAIN. Awful shit. You should see his damned biceps. UGHH. And Bosco's damn cute in the movie. Really. So. Damn. Cute.


I bought 4 mags yesterday. =) I bought a BOF one for 6 bucks. Epop and Yeah! Know why? Coz both also got MY BOYS. SS501. So cute. So awesome. So hot. And I bought Galaxie too. That's because Chace Crawford is on the cover. Along with Ed Westwick and Penn. WHEEE.


And I got Jay Chou's poster. HEE HEEE HEEE.


KNOW WHAT? I REALISED I'VE LOST A FEW MORE BOOKS. ANYONE WHO ACCIDENTALLY TOOK IT OR FORGOT TO RETURN OR IT JUST SO HAPPENED TO BE WITH YOU, PLEASEEEE TELL ME AND RETURN. PLEASE OKAY? I WONT SCOLD. NO WORRIES.
1. Vampire Diaries(Both of it)
2. My Sister's Keeper by Jodi Picoult
3. The Guardian by Nicholas Sparks


Anyways. Gotta sleep. Nights.

Post a Comment