Just. Don. Ever. Trust. Me.
Sunday, July 12, 2009 // 0 comment(s)

OH MY HYUN JOONG! HE HASN'T BEEN UP HERE FOR AWHILE ALREADY. PEOPLE, KNOW WHAT? HE GOT 2ND FOR THE BEST ACTING MALE SINGER! RAIN GOT 1ST THOUGH. BUT HE'S STILL 2ND. HOMG RIGHT?? SO DAMN AWESOME LOR. =) DON YOU THINK HE'S ACTUALLY VERY DAMN HOT? HAHAHAHA. I LOVE HIS KINDA-DEPRESSED LOOK. PRETTY PRETTY.

SUPER JUNIOR. THEY ARE PLAIN ADORABLE. DONGHAE! =)


here. the pictures i promised. some are random. haha.
*SQUEALS*
thats me getting a cert. and that man is our cameraman. lol.
the air of geniuses.
im right! genuises tend to be a little too noisy. just a little. haha.
so freako random.
HAPTIC! KOREAN PHONE BRAND. WHICH HAS MINHO, HYUNJOONG AND KIMJOON AS THEIR AMBASSADORS.
my dad drew this. =) so pretty. he drew another one. my bro passed it up as his artwork. =.=
our game stall at SSM.
Jill. Joevy. Me. okay. i feel really ugly. blahh.
me. CUTE GIRL WHO PLAYED AWESOMELY. joevy.
RUSH HOUR.
not so rush hour. and the 2 indian guys. 1 of them is Wei Ching's kononnya hot guy. *gags*they were so perasan. they thought i purposely took their pictures. GOD.
yeahh. my librarian picture is still on my report card. and now, im applying for prefect. how ironic.


so.. i totally forgot what im gonna talk about.


OH YEA. I WATCHED OBSESSED. =) ITS QUITE AWESOME. I THINK. LOL. BEYONCE'S HOT THOUGH HER ARSE IS DAMN HUGE. PROBABLY BIG ARSES TO THEM ARE HOT. OKAY FINE.


im hungry. although i just ate. dammit. im gigantic already! im still downloading songs. hees. and i still dunno what to talk about. i don remember. tskkk. never mind.


P1: I love boring songs.
P2: Keane's songs are boring.
C: I love Keane.


Currently listening to: Taking Back My Love by Enrique Inglesias Ft. Ciara
Just finished watching: Obsessed by Idris Elba, Beyonce Knowles and Ali Larter.
Currently reading: Night World 3 and Romeo And Juliet.
Just finished reading: One Night Stand and The Lucky One.


Obrigatou for reading. Ciaoz.

Post a Comment