The Day Chocolates Melted.
Sunday, July 19, 2009 // 0 comment(s)

HOMGAWSHHH! BWAHHHAAAHAAA. HE'S SO CUTE, RIGHT?
ps: no killing please.
I knew it. I knew I miss them. :)


OH YEAHH. I'VE DECIDED HYUN JOONG'S MY OFFICIAL HUSBAND. AND YAMADA'S RUJING'S. AND KIM BUM'S EVERYONE'S! SUCH HAPPY ENDING. :D


AND HOMGOSHH! MAY ZHEE WENT FOR MANCHESTER UNITED VS MALAYSIA'S GAME! FREAKIN AWESOME. IM SO JEALOUS. THANK GOD RONALDO'S NOT THERE ANYMORE. OR I'LL KILL MYSELF. RIGHT. NOW.


everyone's dating. :)


I just finished Miss No Good. stoopig ending. nonsense i tell youuuu. I'll start watching something else. maybe Vampire Guilty. haha. i bought it since i-forgot-when. lol. Shannon kept bugging me for it. but i still haven watched it yet. i know. BOO ME. andand. Harry Potter! tskk. sure no tickets. boohoooo. no! be optimistic sikit. SURE GOT TICKETS. WHEEPS.


ANDAND. im so happy i finished some homework last night though i was super duper sleepy. i lazy to draw map lahhh. =/


my damned phone need upgrading. damn the phone. i want a BlackBerry. haha.


No Way. I Don Miss You.

Post a Comment