loombambooooom.
Saturday, June 13, 2009 // 0 comment(s)

HEADLINE:CHRISTIANO RONALDO WAS SEEN WITH PARIS HILTON AND HER SISTER AT SOME CLUB. THEY HAD SOME INTIMATE PHYSICAL CONTACTS. AND LATER, THEY WENT BACK TO PARIS'S HOUSE(I THINK) AND PARTIED TILL 5 AM IN THE MORNING.


thats uber nonsense. i don geddit! why would someone like Christiano Ronaldo mix with Paris Hilton of all people? god. im so pissed off. and i hate Paris Hilton. thats my point.


ANOTHER HEADLINE(LOL): CHRISTIANO RONALDO TRANSFERRED TO REAL MADRID FOR ABOUT 80 MILLION US DOLLAR I THINK(CANT REMEMBER THE FIGURE).


its sad yet. quite happyfying. because he'll be united with Kaka. lol. thats random.


anyways, refer to my class blog for my info. bout homework. and our NIE. lol.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD! =) WE LOVE YOU.


gonna watch Hannah Montana with Kai later.


ciaoz.

Post a Comment