Sunday, June 28, 2009 // 0 comment(s)
i went for tuition with Pei Qi. its just plain funny. =) the komsas - Sikap terburu-terburu akan membawa padah. LOLLIPOP. the story is full of nonsense. its even crappier than ME! lol.
we laughed like crap. we were confused by the name. we didnt know the sura something is a woman. LOLS. then we thought sura is darsa singa's dad. but later it said bagar singa is darsa singa's dad. THEN, we thought laksamana and seri rama is the same person. but they're actually brothers.
1. Bagar Singa sounds like bugger. and who has Singa as the last name? =.=
2. Sura something looks like a pig.
3. Sura can change into a pretty girl and into a raksasa in no time.
4. Laksamana is a very funny man. he was chopping buluh as in simply swaying his parang everywhere and accidentally chopped off Darsa Singa's head. Darsa was there to bertapa. yep. in a rumpun of buluh.
5. Sura became a raksasa and fought with Laksamana. Laksamana chopped off her nose. her nose became rompong.
6. they have something called Rata. its a vehicle. which can fly.
7. one of the guys cant be dead. coz everytime his nemesis chop off his head, it'll grow back. LOL.
8. Sura is left with no nose.
thats it. i know! its sooooo freakin funny lorrrrr. lollipop.
Just finished reading: A Bend In The Road by Nicholas Sparks
Currently reading: Love The One You're With by Emily Giffin
Was listening to: I Do Not Hook Up by Kelly Clarkson
Currently listening to: The Show by Lenka, Boom Boom Pow by Black Eyed Peas and of course Permanent by David Cook
PS: Im a currently-listening-to-lots-of songs person. So forgive me, Im Also Listening To You Are Not Alone by Michael Jackson. just a tribute to him you know?
kayy. gotta sleep now. wheeps. school tomorrow.
REPORT CARD DAY IN 4 DAYS TIMEEEEEE! *be prepared. im not.*
I had piano this morning. haha. i think my sight reading improved alot coz i always don practise*iknowimlazy*so i always end up sight reading. lollipop. and i ate curry noodles for breakfast. it was so HOT. lol. and im here downloading songs. and getting overwhelmed by THE fact. tskk.
HOW CAN ANYONE GET SO CLOSE TO SOMEONE WHO KNOWS JAY CHOU? OH YEAHHHH. I WANT JAY CHOU'S AUTOGRAPH. OR AUTOGRAPHED NEW ALBUM!! HOMG. IM GONNA CRYYYYYYYYYY.
im gonna go tuition soon. tskk.
PS: i realised Michael Jackson's concerts are so awesome. the nonsense way he danced and the AWESOME moonwalk and the singing. awesome. and the fans. the fainting fans. the crazy crowd. and also. his You Are Not Alone. hmmm.