over and out.
Sunday, March 15, 2009 // 0 comment(s)

basically. i've been useless today. and YES, THEORY EXAM IS TOMORROWWW!


i always slack before exams. and REGRET terribly only AFTER THAT. im a last minute person, if you don't know that already.


i was holding my theory book and occasionally flip through WHILE watching tivo. haha. and there's repeat for BOYS OVER FLOWERS. and i rewatched it. x________X i know I KNOW. im horrible. but. what to do? NO ONE. I REPEAT, NO ONE CAN RESIST KIM BUM. OR KIM HYUN JUNG[okay, maybe its just me that cannot resist him.] =))


after the watching-tivo session, im online. i know, WHAT THE HELL RIGHT? but i got the feeling i will fail lor. then why stress myself so much? HAHAH. promise me you'll slap me. gahh. i hate ME.


BUT ME LOVE KIM BUM. AND HIS HOT HOT BUM. IN HIS SWIMMING SUIT. AND KIM HYUN JUNG HAS AN EVEN AWESOMER BUM. haha. =3


im out for today. see you tomorrow after i die at my theory exam IN MY FREAKIN OWN SCHOOL. and MY SCHOOL TEACHERS are the invigilators. WHAT THE HELL.


don miss me
only AFTER im gone.

Post a Comment