I NEED OXYGEN.
Wednesday, March 18, 2009 // 0 comment(s)

gimme a sec. *BREATHES IN BREATHES OUT*(for about 100 more times)


OKAY. i was k-popping as in reading korean news. and came across some pictures. AND I STOPPED BREATHING/CANT STOP GASPING FOR AIR.


*points down* look. and know what? remember anything? anything at all? THESE FIRST 3 PICTURES. TAKEN IN FREAKIN MACAU. WHICH I WENT LAST YEAR. AND THIS IS THE VENETIAN HOTEL. WHICH IS SUPER BEAUTIFUL. AND THEY WENT FOR THE MOVIE! THEY WENT. OMO. IM GONNA CRY. I CANT BELIEVE WE ACTUALLY WENT TO THE SAME PLACE BEFORE. GODD. SEE. KHER SHIN *SOB SOB SOB*, THIS IS CALLED FATE. *SOB SOB SOB*


that white colour man or whatever you call him is exactly the one we took picture with. oh god. or the one we stared at. FREAKIN SHIT. and KIM HYUN JUNG WENT THERE TOOOOOO. im so touched by this fate thing. =) im gonna cryyyy. then that Italian canoe-rower. the uniform!! i can recognise it anywhere. MAYBE I SAT IN THE BOAT THEY SAT BEFORE OR MAYBE THE OTHER WAY ROUND. lol. btw, when did they go there? lol. forgot to check the date. is it even stated? i dunno. TOO BUSY BREATHING.


then the 2 pictures that shows them walking round the hotel mall! so so freakin familiar. I WALKED THOSE PLACES BEFORE. OHMY. WE ACTUALLY STEPPED ON THE SAME GROUND BEFORE. sorry. am i getting way too high here? BUT. YOU GOTTA UNDERSTAND HOW I FEEL. *breathe breathe*


THEY ARE SO HOT. *cries* so freakin red hot.


AND NG KHER SHIN! HE'S SO PRETTY THAT YOU THINK HE DID PLASTIC SURGERY HUH? HE DIDNT!! LEE MINHO DID. LOOK DOWN! KIM HYUN JUNG. AAAHHH. MY PRETTY PRETTY GUY. =)


i realise its all in big letters. haha.


I WATCHED THE RECORDED BOF AFTER MY ADD MATHS TUITION. AND I KEEP SMILING WHEN I WATCHED IT. =) KIM BUMMMM. HE SO CUTE LAH. THE REVENGE. AND WHEN JIHU CALLED GAEUL FOR HIM. AND THE BTS PART AT THE END. =))) HE KEPT LAUGHING. LOLOLOL. *BREATHE*

ANYWAYS, back to my non-korean life, i cut my hair this afternoon. or yesterday to be exact. then ate ALOT at Kopitiam. lol. and Sandra, my teeth don hurt anymore. wheepee. can eat popcorn ady. see. in like 2 sentences, i have nothing to say bout my non-korean life. blahhhh.


i wanna watch Race To Witch Mountain tomorrow. must be TOMORROW. haha. i dunno why either.


be mine.
and never go.

Post a Comment