Saturday, December 27, 2008 // 0 comment(s)

TAGGED BY SIEW LI.



TEN RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME:
1. im really pessimistic no matter how much i wanna be at least a lil optismistic than i am now.
2. i can accompany my mum to cut her hair for one hour just because i get to buy shoes after the long waiting.
3. i can drink wine and i wont get drunk. [ or at least i wont get drunk that easily.]
4. i always cry while watching sad movie but pretend i didnt. [lol]
5. i love my dogs. [i cried so much when my golden retriever went missing and is still missing.]
6. i always forget the tune of the new song i just learnt. [my sis get pissed when i ask her to sing once more.]
7. apparently i was said to have photographic memorybut i only remember nonsense like, OHH I KNOW THE ANSWER TO THAT QUESTION[FOR EXAMPLE SEJARAH]. ITS ON THE LEFT PAGE. GREEN COLOUR PAGE. THERE'S A PICTURE ABOVE THE PARAGRAPH. guess what? i remember these but i just cant remember whats the answer or any words in that particular paragraph. sobs.
8. i hated talking to ppl i don know.
9. i get angry or pissed really easily. and i often stare hard at ppl who just pissed me off.
10. im weird too, Siew Li. [lawl.]

RULES:
1. Upload 3 pictures of yourself that you find sexy/cute.
2. Not necessarily revealing, even a picture of you smiling will do.
3. Describe why you find those pictures sexy.
4. Tag 5 of your sexy friends.because i miss Hong Kong? hahh.
i don know.

OHH I KNOW I KNOW. BECAUSE I MISS THAT TRIP, THAT CAP[HAHAHA], THAT COFFEEEEE AND THAT WEATHER. =)

I TAG:

-Jill.

-Jing.

-Kher Shin.

-Bianca.

-Joevy.

Post a Comment